For every content published and submitted on Auctionity, community members will have the opportunity to earn up to 1000 DRT.
Content Reward program
The aim of this program is to reward quality content about Auctionity across media platforms. Whether it be written articles published on a blog, Medium, a website, or video publications (on YouTube or Twitch), the content will be reviewed by our team. Depending on the quality and performance, each content will be given a different rating ranging.
Then, original articles or videos with in-depth analysis, high-quality writing, high click-through rate and engagement could earn the contributor:
- From 300 to 500 words, or a video shorter than 2 min: up to 200 DRT
- From 500 to 1000 words, or a video lasting from 2 to 5 min : up to 500 DRT
- More than 1000 words, or a video longer than 5 min: up to 1000 DRT
In order for our team to track your publications, you must identify your content by including a link in your article (or in the description of your video). You will find the required link on your Auctionity Club dashboard.
Rules for participating
All submissions must conform to our guidelines.
- Please strive to create original, unique content, based on your own analysis and understanding. Do your own research and explain the project with your own words. Submissions that simply rewrite or reword portions of our publications or website will not be approved.
- All entries must be submitted online (blog, website, Medium, Steemit…) and need to be accessible to everyone, with no time limit.
- We don’t allow outdated/inactive websites; the website / account you choose to publish on must be at least 6 months old, but must also have user activity on a daily basis.
- Mind the word count. Your article needs to be (at least) 300 words long.
- Make sure that your article includes two links either to the Auctionity website, the Auctionity Club, or the Auctionity Twitter.
- For more information about Auctionity, visit our website. You will find more technical details in our yellow and white papers (a new WP is coming soon). Auctionity’s Medium blog is also a good source of information.
- No grammatical mistakes, and content must be free of factual errors.
- Content must be positive and not devalue Auctionity and its products, though argumented analysis are welcome to discuss the project.
- Any abuse will have all DRT Rewards applications suspended.
The Auctionity team will review each article published and submitted, and reserves the right to validate it or not, at its sole discretion in the peer review process following the rules mentioned above. The peer review process can take up to 10 days after you submit the link to your content.
By participating in this program, you hereby understand and agree to be bound by these rules.
Please find some ideas below for which approach you could take in your publications:
- Auctionity product analysis/overviews
- Potential impact to the crypto economy, auctions market
- Why you are excited about Auctionity
- Why these products are important
- Why should people care about Auctionity?
- Top 5s, Top 10s, listicle-style content ideas
Interested? Start creating and publishing your own content and then submit it on club.auctionity.com
We were also blown away by the large number of retweets our community was able to generate in June! The Twitter contribution Rewards Program is still running and we are constantly posting updates on Twitter. Feel free to connect frequently and contribute by retweeting to spread the word!
Let’s socialise with us on the following social media channels
- ✈️ TelegramGroup: https://t.me/Domraider_Chat
- 🕊️ Twitter @Auctionity: https://www.twitter.com/Auctionity
- 🤖 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DomRaider/
- Ⓜ️ Medium Auctionity:https://medium.com/Auctionity
- 💼 Linkedin: company page
- 📘 Facebook: Domraider
- 📺Youtube: youtube.com
- 📙 BitcoinTalk: DomRaider thread
- 📓 Github: https://github.com/auctionity/auctionity
If you found this post useful, sign up to the Auctionity Newsletter to receive a roundup of our last stories.