Auctionity has developed its own Block Explorer which allows you to check transactions in its private blockchain. This is a useful tool which can be used to track the history of transactions and ensure yourself the blockchain transparency and immutability.
All blocks, transactions and smart contracts are publicly recorded on the blockchain and you can make a search to find more detail about any of them. The Auctionity Block Explorer is set to become a complete resource in the future.
Tutorial Block Explorer
Need some additional explanations? Watch our tutorial video.
How Can You Help Out?
As with all new launches or updates, we are bound to encounter some bugs, glitches, typos, and find things to improve on.
What is Next for Auctionity?
When we say “we are well on our way” it’s not just words, we mean it and we prove it on a regular basis. We are now moving on to Payment Guarantee. We are not giving an exact date for the release but we’ll only tell you it will be around summer…
Feel free to share your thoughts here, and if you liked this article, then give it a bundle of claps!
Let’s socialise with us on the following social media channels
- ✈️ Telegram Group: https://t.me/Domraider_Chat
- 🕊️ Twitter @DomRaider: https://www.twitter.com/DomRaider
- 🕊️ Twitter @Auctionity: https://www.twitter.com/Auctionity
- 🤖 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DomRaider/
- Ⓜ️ Medium DomRaider : https://medium.com/DomRaider
- Ⓜ️ Medium Auctionity: https://medium.com/Auctionity
- 💼 Linkedin: company page
- 📘 Facebook: Domraider
- 📺 Youtube: youtube.com